Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Who Am I?

Who am I?
Well I will start off by saying that i am the person i am today because of my parents. They have raised me to be the outgoing responsible young lady I am. My mom would be the biggest influence in my life. She had me when she was 17 she finished high school in 3 years went to college and nursing school and worked to take care of me and set an example for me. She is such a smart person and i look up to her. I am headstrong,stubborn,strong minded, outgoing, confident, and i love to smile. If i have a strong opinion about something there is no changing my mind. People love my bubbly personality but i can be serious at times. My goal in life is to become a Detective in the Special Victims Unit. My purpose in life is to help people. i love to help people and see people happy.

1 comment:

  1. Mothers have the hardest jobs in society i dont care what anyone says. I completely agree with you because my mom raised me alone she was my father and my mother. Giving me lessons on everything from how to cook to how to shave. I wouldnt be here if it wasnt for my mother i would be dead or in jail.

    ReplyDelete