Tuesday, November 6, 2012

A CALL TO MEN


A CALL TO MEN
I love how Tony Porter started off by say how men are looked at by society, society gives them tat norm that you don't cry, don't show fear, they are superior, dominating, no emotion except anger, men are in charge, strong, women are property to men. I feel like what he says is so true. It is so rare to find a man that will cry and get everything off his chest because they are scared to be compared to a woman and how women do things. I feel like men do try to live up to oceity especially today and try to act tough and live up to everyones expectation on men but they are not living up to themselves. They believe women have to see them a certain way but me personally its okay if a guy cry's i don't view it like anything, its okay if a guy has feelings about certain things people judge so much when they should only judge themselves. Men should be free.

No comments:

Post a Comment