Tuesday, November 6, 2012
Milgram experiment
The video on the Milgram experiment was very interesting to watch. In the beginning i thought to my self these people won't go to the extend of going to the greatest shock, their conscious will stop them. The scientist when they would question him saying can i stop would convince them that its okay just to go on with the experiment and i guess because he's the person running the experiment and a "scientist" he knows want he doing the volunteers would trust in what he's saying. With that reassurance people would go on with the experiment making all the way to the highest shock, except one man who refused to go on any longer. I was actually very happy when i saw that because I think that i couldn't take all that pressure knowing that every time a man got a question wrong i thought i was actually giving his an electric shock. I think that all the participates got nervous but at the end their reactions were almost relieved that they weren't actually shocking anybody.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment